Tuesday 3 December 2013

Overlay Tests and Passes

Beauty Pass with Ambient Occlusion

Overlay Compilation
After this initial 'experimentation session', I got some interesting looks for Ella. Numbers 2 and 3 are my favourite because they give her a stop-motion look and I like that as the 'plasticine' look was what I wanted to go for in the 3D model sections of my animation (as can be seen in my first animatic).

There is still loads more to come but these tests helped me get my head around Ella and how she would look when finished.

Please comment!

Stay Green!

-Sir. P.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Urvashi!!

    Please see this post:

    http://ucarochester-cgartsandanimation.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/stitch-interviews-part-2-to-happen-next.html

    Hopefully I'll see you next week for Part 2 of the Interviews :)
    Thanks again!

    xXStItChXx

    ReplyDelete